Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lice

When I checked my e-mail this morning, there was a message from a mom in Johan's class informing everyone that her son had lice, and that we should check our kids. And, guess what - Johan had lice, too. His class has been plagued by lice all year, but so far it's only been the girls, and Johan has escaped...I was planning on going skiing today and getting out, but now I've spent the last 2 hours going over Johan's hair with a fine tooth comb and picking out nits. An ideal Sunday!! And of course all of his sheets and pillows are being washed in hot water, while his hats are in the freezer.

So far it looks like Anders and Espen are lice-free. I'll have to get Gaute to check me, though. I'm a bit nervous, because I often lie in bed next to Johan and read for him....LICE SUCKS!!!

I see that the sun just came out - I think we'll have to head out skiing after all. Much too nice of a day to sit inside!

1 comment:

gramma janny said...

Oh, no.....what a pain!!!