Monday, March 02, 2009

Late night workout



Anders has decided that he really wants to get in good shape (he's not exactly in bad shape, but, whatever...). So at about 8:00 this evening he put on some "workout clothes aka Liverpool uniform" and did some situps and pullups, lifted some weights and ate an apple. He's going to be an Olympic athlete in no time at all!! Of course, Johan had to get in on the fun, so he also put on his work out clothes and got at it (no apple for him, though...). I caught a picture of them after they were done, in front of Anders' door (they want everyone to be sure everyone notices the poster of Torres and Gerrard!)

Other than that, I have spent a good part of this evening preparing a slide show for the parent-teacher meeting at Ekeberg tomorrow night. Actually I made a little film in Windows Movie Maker - it lasts about 7 minutes and shows pictures from various activities the 2nd grade has been working on this winter. It turned out really cute, with great music - wish I could show it to you all, but I think my code of ethics prohibits me posting pics of my students online!

1 comment:

gramma janny said...

Amazing athletes!!!