Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday

Not much going on today...I don't have any regular classes today, but at 2:00 I have an AV-kurs. It's a course where we get "certified" to use the audio-visual equipment at the college, something we need to do because we're working on a project about recycling which is to culminate in a presentation. We're supposed to be learning about video editing today, which could be interesting. Unfortunately, I've been to similar courses at good old Oslo University College, and my expectations are not high.

I'm going to call soon and make an appointment for Anders and Johan to get their hair cut this evening. They have both been begging me to get their hair cut as it's getting in their eyes and annoying them. And, being the good mom that I am, I only waited about a month before deciding that I would make that appointment.

No comments: