Thursday, November 15, 2007

Peter Pan

Peter Pan was fantastic last night. It was one of the best productions I have ever seen, with Peter Pan and Wendy flying across the stage. We had such a good time! (And by the way, I think Gaute wants me to mention that when I was in York last year, he took Anders and Johan to the theater!)

I'm off to Sweden tomorrow. I have a Swedish friend, Ulrika, who moved back to Sweden this summer, and another I and another Swedish friend, Annika, are going to visit her this weekend. We're taking the train there - leaving tomorrow afternoon and coming back Sunday evening. She lives south of Stockholm - I think the train ride is about 5-6 hours. I'm really looking forward to it!

Gaute and the boys are headed up to the cabin while I'm gone. It's been snowing up there, and I think the boys are excited about throwing some snowballs around. Here's the link to our webcam up there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend..it's so great Jilly...you have so many friends. I checked out the cabin web cam and it was so beautiful....snow on the ground and the sun just coming up.....or maybe that's as high as it gets!