Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One interview down

I had my first job interview today. I think it was my first job interview ever, actually. All of the jobs I've had before have been jobs that I've gotten through other people.

I think it went pretty well. The interviewers were friendly and nice, and I got a good impression of the school through them. I wish I could have seen a bit of the school, though. They had allotted a half hour for the interview, and there was someone waiting to come in after me, so there was no chance to get shown a little bit around the school. They said they're going to make their decision in a couple of weeks, so we'll see what happens.

Yesterday I got two more phone calls from schools that want me to come in for interviews. One tomorrow, one on Thursday and then one the week after Easter. They all seem like good schools, so I'm pretty excited. After going to this interview today, I can't wait to go to more interviews.

No comments: