Thursday, March 13, 2008

More about jobs

Today I had another great job interview. I was very happy with this school, too. They were very interested in having me work there, although they couldn't officially offer me the job yet. Although they did let me know that if I got offered a job somewhere else, I should let them know, and they could probably arrange something...

And, what do you know, this afternoon I got a call from the principal at the first school where I had an interview on Tuesday, and they offered me a job! I was more surprised than anything else. I thought the interview went pretty well, but they didn't seem that enthusiastic. Plus, they had gotten 65 applications...But, now I have an official offer from that school. I'm pretty sure that I'd rather work at one of the schools I interviewed with yesterday and today, though. And next week is Easter vacation here. So, tomorrow I think I need to decide which of those schools I liked best and then call them and tell them the situation. If I'm not going to take the job, then I'd like to let the school know as soon as possible so that they can offer it to someone else. It's really exciting, but it's making it hard for me to concentrate on anything else!

And I have a paper due tomorrow that I haven't even started on. So, now it's time to get going on that...could be a long night!

No comments: