Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Still alive




I've been seriously slacking - Facebook has taken priority over my blog lately, but I'm going to try to be a bit better at updating this.

So, what's new? Well, a lot, of course...I spent a week in Glasgow from the 8th to the 16th of October. It was a school trip to learn more about the Industrial Revolution, and for us students to get to know each other better. We had a fun time, although I wasn't terribly impressed with Scotland. Everything was so dirty!




Espen turned 12 on October 1st...

...and he had a new operation on his eye on the 15th. He was a having some trouble reading, which is not surprising, so after consulting with the doctors we decided to try again. It seems like things are a bit better now when he is looking at things close up, which is the most important. I'm not sure if this last operation was the right thing to do, though. The eye which they did the surgery on is still not looking great...We'll see how it turns out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You LOOK alot like a 12 year old Espen...can it be true???

Anonymous said...

Jilly...what an interesting trip....and ,if I may say so, how pretty you look!