Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Crash

My hard drive crashed. It's one of those things you hear about happening to other people, and you think "Thank God that didn't happen to me".

Back up your hard drive - right now, before you read any more!

I backed up mine last time in December, and I am so glad that I didn't lose all of the pictures and music and other fun stuff that I have on my computer. Luckily, I have most of the good pictures I've taken since then on my Facebook page, which makes me oh, so happy.

I've only had my computer for a year and a half, so the hard drive was still under warranty, but I haven't been able to use it for almost 3 weeks. I live on my computer, and I have sorely missed it. I love my iPhone, too, but it's just not the same thing. I was VERY happy to get my good little computer back again yesterday!

No pics today, but I am posting my new favorite song, Lost Together. It's by Frazey Ford, and as she says in the intro, it's about being the product of dysfunctional hippie parents. I can kind of relate to it. (BTW, my parents are extremely functional these days!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello u looking to make some easy money ====>http://mcaextreme.com/?a=563